- URL: http://better.org.uk
- Role: Tech Lead/Lead frontend developer
A Large content driven site to manage all of GLL's 90 leisure centres around UK and growing. The site was a complete re-build of their previous site and involved a complete overhaul of the UX and re-build and re-brand of the site
Some of the challenges we had to deal with included managing a large CMS user base with multiple user levels, including alert systems and access levels. We also had to build to government accessibility standards due to most of the gyms being council owned.
As part of the site we had to build a extremely flexible B2B site to help GLL's procurement of council services.
It was a successful re-launch of the site, with site usage up by nearly 10K users a month.
- A screenshot of template from Better/GLL
- A screenshot of b2b home from Better/GLL
- A screenshot of leisure home from Better/GLL
- A screenshot of homepage from Better/GLL
- A screenshot of photos from Better/GLL
- A screenshot of key facts from Better/GLL
- A screenshot of team from Better/GLL