For Sony Pictures
- URL: Not available
- Role: Tech Lead/Lead frontend developer
A site build for Sony Pictures as part of the promotion for Smurfs.Smurf Day was an attempt to break the world record for the number of smurfs and a site was built to help register and find out what they needed to do to become a part of the record attempt.
Built with small team of developers, this site required the registration to be available on a microsite and on facebook. We where able to achieve this using a rails and iframes on facebook.
The site was successful as the event broke the world record for number of people dressed as smurfs.
My role in the project was facilitating the UX, technical overseeing in the project team and being involved in the frontend build of the site.
- A screenshot of Home from Smurf day
- A screenshot of Facebook register from Smurf day
- A screenshot of Facebook home from Smurf day
- A screenshot of Whats happening from Smurf day